How you can help
“Lots of people doing little things to make a big difference”
“Unity does not mean uniformity, but commonality of purpose”
“Diversity helps us not to compete, but to complete one another”
You can help by using your time, talent and treasure to make a positive difference in the lives of the last, the lost and the least of us as you get involve in the following:
- Visit one lunch mentoring session to share your personal story of overcoming obstacles to inspire, empower and motivate the younger generation
- Visit one lunch mentoring session to make a presentation on your profession to instigate the interest of undecided students on your carrier path
- Join other volunteers to serve once a week (or every two weeks) as a mentor for youngsters needing positive influence, role model, words of affirmation and encouragement
- Join other volunteers to provide tutoring for kids needing academic help on your favorite subject
- Get your local church to adopt a school and provide the lunchtime mentoring program as a team.
- Visit our clinic in DRC to offer your services as medical doctors, surgeons or nurses.
- Host fundraiser to support U4F local programs, international missions and projects
- Play part in fundraising events and activities
- Donate to support U4F local programs, international missions and projects
- Get involved today where needed to bring about change to millions of lives.